The Vox Populi Party
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello :)

3 posters

Go down

Hello :) Empty Hello :)

Post by Jefferson Locke Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:13 am

Hi Vox! I just wanted to stop by to ask for access, as well as ask for your endorsement for CP! One of my plans is to help sixth parties like yourselves get more national exposure by allowing them to post information about themselves in the WHPR, one party each release, or two parties a week. I think this will help make the sixth parties stronger, which will help us as a nation. If you have any questions, feel free to ask them, and I will check back frequently to answer them! Thank you for your consideration, and I hope to be your endorsed candidate for Country President Very Happy

By the way, this forum is really nice

Yours forever in service,
Jefferson Locke
Jefferson Locke
Jefferson Locke

Back to top Go down

Hello :) Empty Re: Hello :)

Post by Joseph Dinero Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:22 am

Good Luck!

You will be added to our primary...
Joseph Dinero
Joseph Dinero
Admin

https://voxpopuliparty.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SColbert Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:48 am

Do you have any other plans to involve 6th parties in your administration?

Good luck!
SColbert
SColbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Jefferson Locke Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:31 pm

I'm planning on being in constant contact with them. I would invite everyone in this party to fill out this form : https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1rZS71Boomnp-I63BQ8rH2i2CUIm-ZUG6wFuQ-n6tgfA/viewform

It's the form for jerbs and whatnot.

I think it's really important to have someone in there that knows and has worked with the sixth parties in the past in a personal way. I know the risk you guys face every month because I've been in charge of the ATO efforts for the past three. You'll always have protection as long as I'm CP.

Also, I plan on making sure that I get the sixth party opinions on matter before rolling them out. I believe in working WITH the sixth parties, not in spite of them. We've have that attitude at the top for far too long now.

I'll be making sure to stop by here and asking for input as well throughout the month. Diversity of opinion is ALWAYS a good thing.
Jefferson Locke
Jefferson Locke

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum